Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Block Party Press


Recently I won my very first giveaway from the blogs that I follow. It was for an adorable beach ball ring from Block Party Press. Tamara, the owner of the Etsy shop and author of the blog, was so kind and sweet. She not only sent me the beach ball ring that I had won, but she also sent me a beautiful Fall inspired necklace as well. Each came wrapped in its own tiny gift box. As if this wasn't enough, she also sent me a coupon for a discount on my next purchase. I highly recommend visiting her Etsy shop ASAP. The jewelry is beautiful, and she is such a nice person. How can you go wrong? She has a lot of nice jewelry that would be perfect for gifts. Since the holidays are coming up, now is the time to start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment