Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Almost a new year!

So I know it's lame, and almost destined to fail, but I have two New Year's resolutions.
1. Be more positive. This includes complaining less and getting less angry when I'm driving. I think I'm pretty positive in general, but these are two areas where I feel like I should try to improve. 2. Stop frivolously online shopping. This is the big one. It is going to be so hard I know. But going into debt by ordering jewelry online seems pretty silly. So therefore it is a necessary step. Hopefully it works out!
In 2010 here are a few trips I want to make sure I take too.

1. NY with Karim
2. Austin to visit Stacey
3. Vacation somewhere fun with Karim
4. (Obviously) Ocean City, MD with my sister and Nicole

I'm actually excited to be starting a new year. I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment