

And here are some of my favorite handmade goodies from Etsy right now!
This Kawaii Eskimo Kids pouch. I ordered one from this shop for my camera a couple of years ago and love it, but it's white so getting a little dingy from being in my purse. I could probably just wash it, but then I wouldn't have an excuse to buy another!
Jewelry from Jill Popowich. It is all so pretty, and I love that she is a local artist for me since she lives in Baltimore. These two necklaces are my favorites.
This pearl bracelet with ballet dancers charm (I'm loving my dance class these days! I do lyrical and not ballet, but there are elements of ballet and I think it's such a pretty form of dance)
And this Smiling Pit Bull necklace. It's so cute and $10 from each necklace will be donated to a shelter!!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!!




No comments:
Post a Comment