Monday, June 14, 2010

The Broken Plate

I've been a fan of The Broken Plate for a while now. It's one of my oldest favorite shops. I think I came across it when I was searching for local Etsy sellers. Clearly the fact that the shop is right here in Baltimore makes me love it even more! A while ago I bought this ring (and luckily got it on sale!) and it's really pretty in person. And what a unique story to tell people my ring used to be a plate. I love jewelry with a story.
Recently this necklace popped up in the shop and I instantly fell in love. Maybe because ever since discovering Atomic Cheesecake Studios, I've loved the idea of vintage pin-ups. Then when I clicked on the listing, I saw that the shop creator had her pictures done there too! The one shown is adorable!

PS here is my favorite from when I got my pictures done last June :)

I also came across this necklace in the shop, which half of the selling price goes to the MDSPCA. Another reason to love this shop!!Happy Monday to everyone! I know it's going to be another hot one here!

No comments:

Post a Comment