Friday, August 21, 2009

Sneak Peek at My Halloween Card Photo!

I love Halloween. I'm already trying to figure out my costume. Karim has agreed this year to do a couple's costume! Yay! Right now I'm kind of leaning toward Popeye and Olive Oil. More on that later.

But here is a sneak peek at the picture I'll probably be using when I send out my Halloween cards! Who needs Christmas/holiday cards when you can send them out on Halloween?!

The mustache was made by somethingshidinginhere (shop located here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5151333) and the pink ones are sold at Red Velvet Art (link to shop on the right of my blog).
This is the picture I used last year :) She hates clothes so much. It took my roommate and I quite a while to finally convince her to sit still and not swat the horns off of her head. Well worth the effort if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment