skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fun Times with Melis!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Vegan Ring Giveaway!
The blog It's a Vegan Dog's Life is having a giveaway for an adorable silver ring stamped with the word vegan. All you have to do it go to their
blog post
and leave a comment about why you're vegan.
Good luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Etsy Shop :)
About Me
melis731
My name is Melissa, but I prefer Melis since it's less formal. I like to blog about things I like, many of them from Etsy.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2010
(55)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(88)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(24)
▼
August
(23)
Vegan Ring Giveaway!
Polaroids!
Another fabulous giveaway!
Another Giveaway!
Plasticland
Birthday Gift for Abby
Milk and Bread Ring
Loriola
Things I'm Digging Right Now!
Sneak Peek at My Halloween Card Photo!
Handmade Wedding Gift
Block Party Press Giveaway!
This doesn't mean I'm ready . . .
Plaid Dresses
New Music
Handmade card for Karim
It's A Vegan Dog's Life
TARINA TARANTINO
Perler Bead Panda!
I Heart Etsy
Littlest Pet Shop
FAVORITE Etsy Seller!
New Etsy Find!
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
A Beautiful Mess Blog
The Dainty Squid
Skunkboy Creatures
No comments:
Post a Comment