So I saw Alice in Wonderland in IMAX 3D over the weekend. It was amazing. I definitely recommend going for the 3D. The images were stunning. I can't decide if my favorite character was the red queen
or the white queen.
The red queen was such a great villain, but the white queen was all about non-violence and being kind, so I loved her too. I also loved the white rabbit, mad hatter and blood hound. Clearly I have trouble choosing favorites!The red queen side of me wants this ring

and the white queen side of me wants this one!
It's another rainy Monday here. After an entire weekend of rain I'm ready for sunshine, but it's not snow and it's above 40 degrees so no complaints here!!
It's another rainy Monday here. After an entire weekend of rain I'm ready for sunshine, but it's not snow and it's above 40 degrees so no complaints here!!



No comments:
Post a Comment