Clearly I spend a lot of time on Etsy. But in my opinion it pays off because I find so many awesome sellers!! Here are my favorite shops right now :)
One~I came across the shop Penny Dog Accessories after reading an article about the shop on Etsy's blog called The Storque. The shop was started as a way to raise money to donate to a greyhound rescue after the owner adopted a greyhound herself and wanted to pay back the money the rescue spent on her dog. Her jewelry is so cute and what a great cause!
Two~
Both necklaces are from the shop Lulu Bug Jewelry, which has been a favorite of mine for a while now. Her jewelry is so unique! Plus she is a member of the Etsy Veg Team, which gives extra points in my book :)
Three~
I came across HumbleBea's shop recently and love everything in the shop! All of the little knick knacks are so adorable.
Wee Bird On A Spool (how perfect for a sewing table!)

Love Birds Cake Topper (sold) Sadly this is sold, but this is the first item I saw from the shop and I loved it immediately! She sculpts those little birds herself!

Adorable, right?!
I'm excited for the weekend to start. Tomorrow I'm going to see the new Alice in Wonderland at IMAX!! I've heard good things so I'm excited. Happy Friday :)









Thank you for your kind words and the feature, Melissa!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the movies!
Natalie (-: