Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Awesome Etsy Find!

The newest thing I love right now http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20075032
Can't get enough retro style these days and this skirt by dismantledfashions is amazing!!
Visit their blog for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog post hun! Good luck on the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiyo, it's been ages since we last talked to each other. I now live up in York PA now and been getting ahold of some old North Carroll classmates on Facebook. Sorry if I creeped you out in the past but Ive been learning a whole lot about myself in the last nine years. I realize that I must place my best face forward and be mindful of people. I somehow came across your blog and I wish you the best of luck with your dog, your boyfriend, and hope things are going well for you. I hope you did not mind this message but I am on my iPod now. Peace

    Matt

    ReplyDelete