skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fun Times with Melis!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Another Giveaway!
The blog
Sweeter Than Me
is having a giveaway for the shop
Neawear
. The item being given away is this beautiful pair of earrings. Go check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Etsy Shop :)
About Me
melis731
My name is Melissa, but I prefer Melis since it's less formal. I like to blog about things I like, many of them from Etsy.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2010
(55)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(88)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(24)
▼
August
(23)
Vegan Ring Giveaway!
Polaroids!
Another fabulous giveaway!
Another Giveaway!
Plasticland
Birthday Gift for Abby
Milk and Bread Ring
Loriola
Things I'm Digging Right Now!
Sneak Peek at My Halloween Card Photo!
Handmade Wedding Gift
Block Party Press Giveaway!
This doesn't mean I'm ready . . .
Plaid Dresses
New Music
Handmade card for Karim
It's A Vegan Dog's Life
TARINA TARANTINO
Perler Bead Panda!
I Heart Etsy
Littlest Pet Shop
FAVORITE Etsy Seller!
New Etsy Find!
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
A Beautiful Mess Blog
The Dainty Squid
Skunkboy Creatures
No comments:
Post a Comment