skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fun Times with Melis!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Treasury!!
I'm in a
treasury
!!
mistflowerphoto
was kind enough to include my talk nerdy to me
card
in her treasury!
The seller behind the treasury, Valerie, has some amazing prints in her shop. Here are a few of my favorites:
Happy Monday!
1 comment:
Valerie of mistflowerphoto
November 15, 2010 at 3:33 PM
Awww, thank you so much for sharing some of my photos. I appreciate it. :o)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Etsy Shop :)
About Me
melis731
My name is Melissa, but I prefer Melis since it's less formal. I like to blog about things I like, many of them from Etsy.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2010
(55)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(8)
Random yet awesome
I'm deeply saddened
It's my dream
African Grey
Treasury!!
One scoop of elephant please!
New Favorite Etsy Shop
Shop Update!
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(88)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
A Beautiful Mess Blog
The Dainty Squid
Skunkboy Creatures
Awww, thank you so much for sharing some of my photos. I appreciate it. :o)
ReplyDelete