Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Etsy Teams!!!


I joined two Etsy teams yesterday!! I am so excited!

The first team is EtsyVeg. I have been following this blog for a few months now, and I am so honored to now be a part of the team! Growing up in a pretty rural area, it could be tough to find like minded people, but having a group like this really helps me renew my beliefs and reassures me I'm not the only one out there!

The second team is The Dachshund Team. Of course my dachshund, Lily, is a huge part of my life (she makes sure of it!) so it only seemed natural to join this team as well.


Please check out their sites!

And thank you to everyone on both teams for already making me feel so welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. We're so pleased you joined the Dachshund team! Lily is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being so welcoming :)

    ReplyDelete