Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Tuesday :)

I've feel like I've been slacking with keeping up with this recently so I apologize. I am going to try to get better!

I am super excited for Christmas! I can't believe it's almost here. I am completely done all of my shopping, and I just need to finish up wrapping a few things that just came in the mail. Lily has already successfully unwrapped a present, destroyed a stocking, and generally been a menace. But that's pretty normal. I actually expected a lot worse.

Oh, and I had my first listing with over 100 views recently :)
Anyway, here are some of the latest items from Etsy that I like right now!




And anything from My Paper Crane
Oh! And I organized a Secret Santa at my work. Yesterday was the first day and my first gift was awesome! I got Skittles (which are now VEGAN! I was so excited when Karim discovered that), a little bandanna for Lily, bubbles and a little animal pencil sharpener! The limit is $5 a day, so my Santa must be a bargain shopper! I can't wait to see what I get today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment